All animations on this site are free for you to download and use on your noncommercial projects.
It's not necessary to provide a link back to this site, but if you do it, would be greatly appreciated.
Please don't use these animations on any other collections.
the animations to your own hardrive, don't link directly from my site!
You use these animations at your own risk, and agree not to hold Amazing-Animations.com responsible for any
damages that you may incur through use of these animations.
Animations on this site are user submitted.
If you find any animations that are copyrighted, please notify me & I will remove them or
preferably give the credit for the artist. Thank you!
Amazing-Animations.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and I ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Amazing-Animations.com web site in a
way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice providing the following information:
- The electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
We can be reached via email at: webmaster (at) amazing-animations.com.
This is in accordance with the The Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Section 512(c)(3) sets out the elements for notification under the DMCA. Subsection A (17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A)) states that to be effective a notification must include: 1) a physical/electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed right; 2) identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed; 3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed; 4) information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address); 5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and 6) a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Subsection B (17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(B)) states that if the complaining party does not substantially comply with these requirements the notice will not serve as actual notice for the purpose of Section 512.
: Right-click on any animations until you get a pop-up menu - select:
save target as../save picture as..
: Click-and-hold your mouse button in until you get the pop-up menu - select save.